All materials on :psb_blogdomain: and its sub-sites, including, but not limited to, articles, images, and illustrations, (the “Materials”) are protected by copyrights which are owned or licensed by :psb_blogdomain:, Pariah. S Burke (“Publisher”), and/or third party content creators and publishers (“Third Parties”). You may not reproduce, create derivative works from, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from :psb_blogdomain: without the prior written permission of the Publisher and/or the Third Party identified as the creator or copyright holder in and to the Materials.
All articles and comments on, or accessible through, :psb_blogdomain: are considered editorial opinions, and the views they express do not necessarily reflect the views of the Publisher or Third Parties.
All works on :psb_blogdomain: are provided solely for personal viewing over the World Wide Web or other personal electronic means.
By using this site you certify that you are 18 years of age or older.
:psb_blogtitle:, :psb_blogdomain:, the :psb_blogtitle: logo, and the phrase “:psb_tagline:,” are Trademarks of Pariah S. Burke.
“Quark” and “QuarkXPress” are registered trademarks of Quark, Inc.
“Photoshop,” “Illustrator,” “InDesign,” “InCopy,” and “Acrobat” are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems, Inc.
Other entities’ properties have been used in portions of this website and have been identified either by a statement of credit or by use of accepted standard notations such as the Trademark (™) or Registered Trademark (®) symbols. Any properties that should be so marked but have not been are editorial errors and purely accidental.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
This site complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on this site please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement.
The designated agent for this site, who is to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the DMCA is:
Pariah S. Burke
(e-mail for mailing address)
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.